If it is a first communion (7 years) the best choice is the children's show "Trucabrac". This "family" show lasts 50 min. and is meant for children from 5 to 10 years old.
The show can optionally be completed with a balloon animation where each child receives an original balloon.
If it is a communion for 12 years old or for a party where there are few children I usually offer a mix of three elements :
- A Close-up animation for about thirty minutes at the children's table (or more if you also want entertainment for adults).
- A show for about twenty minutes for everyone during which the communicant will be the star of the show.
- I then finish with a small initiation where I teach some easy tricks for the older ones (from 9/10) or a balloon animation for the younger ones.
This formula can easily be adapted to your party. It will leave an unforgettable memory for the communicant and for your guests.
- Show space : 3 m x 3 m
- I'm coming one hour before showtime
- I need a room where I can change and prepare the material for the show
- For the Trucabrac show preferably indoors (outdoors possible with adaptation - shorter show - doves, soap bubbles are not possible outside)