For weddings, the best formulas are :
A Close-up animation at the tables during the dinner or walking around during the cocktail. This formula has no technical needs and can be done everywhere.
If the setting allows it, it is possible to present before the start of the dancing evening (e.g.) a show from about twenty minutes combining the birds act "Icariha" with some very visual tricks and with the help of different members of the audience .
Sometimes I have to entertain the children. In this case, I propose my children's show which can be competed with a balloon animation.
Do not hesitate to contact me to find the best formula that suits your event.
- For the Close-up animation there are no technical needs
- For the show the space must be 4 m x 3 m
- I'm coming one hour before showtime
- I need a room where I can change and prepare the material and the birds for the show
- The birds show is only possible indoors (outdoors possible with an adapted show without birds)